Subject: To Norway people / searching a place to sleep during my trip
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Pierre-Philipp Braun <ppwb@club-internet.fr>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/06/2003 19:42:41
Dear Norway NetBSD users and/or developpers,

i know NetBSD mailing-lists's primary aim isn't to meet physicaly people.
Nevertheless, i've got a flight ticket for Oslo, Norway, and will spend one
week there (my girlfirend travels in Peru right now, thus i will be alone),
and I need a bed where to sleep starting at wednesday 8 Jul 2003 until
monday 14 Jul 2003. I'm wondering if the Norway NetBSD community could be
helpfull.

Here are my reasons:

1/ I've been told that EVERYTHING is extreme expensive in your country, so
i'm wondering where to sleep, in a rented car, in a cheap hotel, using bed &
breakfast facility, searching for the cheapest solution.

2/ I'm going there to discover your country, your culture, your behaviours,
and to read my Nietsche books quietly, why not in the countryside sometimes,
i've seen some fabulous photos of it. Thus, being advised where to go
(especially in Oslo @night), and having a direct contact with a Norway
NetBSD Nerd would be a good start *grin*

And of course, the reciprocal one goes from it: you are welcome in Paris,
France (30m2 appartement with two rooms and potentially a bed in each one).
Besides, i know Paris wery well.

FYI, i'm 23 years old, and here is a photo of me:
http://elge9.free.fr/contactinfo.php

Thanks in advance.
--
Pierre-Philipp

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip around
the Sun.