Subject: Re: Compaq RAID controller driver is problematic under 1.6.1
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: John Maier <jmaier@midamerica.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/09/2003 11:07:32
1.5.1 - 1.6.1 have all given me this problem.

I vaguely remember emailing back and for with the writer of this driver.  I
was going to upgrade to 1.5.1 and there were some changes in the device
driver naming or something. I never followed up but now I'm thinking, since
I'm not alone, perhaps this need fixing..

;-)

Anyway, if the guy who wrote this driver needs anything, I'll be happy to
provide testing.

jam