Subject: Re: ap2-php4 broken with apache-2.0.46
To: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
From: Louis Guillaume <lguillaume@berklee.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/03/2003 18:36:42
Andrew Gillham wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 06:13:26PM -0400, Louis  Guillaume wrote:
>
>>Must have missed that thread in my search. But cleaning and refreshing
>>the packages doesn't do the trick.
>>
>> After realizing that Apache went up to version 2.0.46 from 2.0.45, I
>>made clean and updated cvs in apache2, php4, ap2-php4 and php4-mysql.
>>apache builds, php4, builds, but ap2-php4 does not.
>>
>>I also noticed that apache had a new requirement - the apr package in
>>devel. That wasn't there for my previous build of Apache.
>>
>>Could it be that ap2-php4 doesn't know that those headers are now in the
>>apr package?
>

> I have the same problem and my source is updated.  Is there a specific
> patch file I should verify is on my system?  Perhaps CVS is hosing me.
>
> -Andrew

I found this bug report. These packages seem to do the trick - and cvs
does not appear to be patched this way...

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-bugs/2003/05/29/0008.html

I can't really say it's worked yet because mod_php can't seem to load
the mysql module. I'm trying to rebuild that one now from cvs.

Louis