Subject: Re: ap2-php4 broken with apache-2.0.46
To: Jean-Luc Wasmer <jl.netbsd@wasmer.ca>
From: Louis Guillaume <lguillaume@berklee.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/03/2003 18:13:26
Jean-Luc Wasmer wrote:

> [...]

Must have missed that thread in my search. But cleaning and refreshing
the packages doesn't do the trick.

  After realizing that Apache went up to version 2.0.46 from 2.0.45, I
made clean and updated cvs in apache2, php4, ap2-php4 and php4-mysql.
apache builds, php4, builds, but ap2-php4 does not.

I also noticed that apache had a new requirement - the apr package in
devel. That wasn't there for my previous build of Apache.

Could it be that ap2-php4 doesn't know that those headers are now in the
apr package?

Louis