Subject: Re: bad libc from build on netbsd-1-5 branch on sparc
To: Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>
From: Art Lemasters <slemas1@mindspring.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/02/2003 13:37:02
   I installed 1.6.1 i386 with install floppies on an empty
hard drive and found an extraneous number one ("1") added
to a libc symlink in /usr/lib, recently.  A re-install
repeated the error.  I changed the symlink, and it seems to
work fine.  I asked if anyone else had the same problem,
but there were no replies.

Art