Subject: Re: switching consoles and x-displays
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Art Lemasters <slemas1@mindspring.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/29/2003 15:13:13
   Hanspeter, to run more than one Xserver at a time, add
a line to the file,
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xdm/Xservers

man xdm, under "Local Server Specification" will explain.
Keywords to search engines [e.g., xdm "more than one
xserver"] might yield an example or two.

   It's a good way to have the work of more than one person
available by no more than screensaver logins or something
like that.

Art