Subject: Re: Ripping and Storing CDs
To: Curt Sampson <>
From: Luke Mewburn <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/24/2003 12:02:27
On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 06:52:12PM +0900, Curt Sampson wrote:
  | So I've successfully backed up and recreated a CD, and it plays ok in a
  | CD player. Now all I need is enough (mirrored) drive space for the other
  | eight-hundred-odd....

I used to use a mirror set for this info.  Now I've put the drives into
two separate machines, and manually rsync the volume between them,
because I figure that I'm more likely to lose time over a user or
application error corrupting the data, than the loss of time if one of
the drives fails (since it's not data that must be available all the time).