To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Luke Mewburn <lukem@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/21/2003 19:56:45
On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 11:22:31PM -0700, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
  | On Wed, 21 May 2003, Luke Mewburn wrote:
  |
  | > Luke Mewburn <lukem@netbsd.org>, on behalf of the The NetBSD Foundation
  | > Executive Committee for Communications <communication-exec@netbsd.org>
  |
  | What is the "The NetBSD Foundation Executive Committee for
  | Communications"?

One of the Executive Committees of the NetBSD Foundation, setup as per
the bylaws:
    http://www.netbsd.org/Foundation/
    http://www.netbsd.org/Foundation/bylaws.html
    http://www.netbsd.org/Foundation/executive-committees.html#communication

  | A quick search at NetBSD's website's google search tool for "Committee for
  | Communications" didn't find anything.

Until recently, the first link wasn't linked from an "obvious" location,
and executive-committees.html wasn't linked at all.

  | I assume it is for public relations. Is any webpage planned for
  | describing it?

The third link above, and the following as well:
    http://www.netbsd.org/Foundation/resolutions/20030114-comms.txt

Luke.