Subject: Neverwinter nights client for linux on NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Murray Armfield <murray@river-styx.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/18/2003 13:18:48
Hi Folks,
	Just a quick one, I have started to get this to work on NetBSD-current.
Haven't tried a NetBSD release if someone wants to have a go. Starts up,
enter CD key, starts character generation but haven't gone further than this
(yet). I created some additional linux emulation packages to do this. If
anyone is interested in using this, just reply and I'll upload the suse
additions to pkgsrc-wip and one or two comments on using the client.
	In the meantime, I'll continue on getting it going. I want to see the GL
stuff going...

Take care,
	Murray Armfield

PS: Yes, I'm procrastinating at the moment.