Subject: Re: FTP connection showing incorrect hostname
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Phil Pereira <freeserver@wintellect.co.uk>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/12/2003 21:49:21
It is with GREAT embarassment that I admit my stupidity - for completeness sake!

Jeremy was 100% spot on - I had made an error in the /etc/hosts file, and it was from here that FTP was obtaining its host name.

At least it is now all sorted (correctly)! Thanks to EVERYONE for all their help  :)

Phil.

--
Phil.
                                           (_ )