Subject: Horde/IMP problems, Apache segfaults
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Ken Woodhams <kwoodhams2@yahoo.ca>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/05/2003 21:24:48
Hi, I've been trying to setup Horde/IMP using pkgsrc on NetBSD 1.6
but not getting anywhere. When I run the Horde and IMP test.php
files both of them report good results but when I try loading
/horde/ or /horde/imp/login.php Apache keeps segfaulting like so:

[notice] child pid 7582 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

By searching newsgroups and the netbsd mailing lists archives I
noticed other people using NetBSD experienced this problem as
well.

http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20030414/006857.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2002/10/21/0003.html

So my question is, have any of you NetBSD IMP users found any
workarounds for this? As recommended in the Horde/IMP install docs
I'm using the pear files located here:
http://ftp.horde.org/pub/pear/

Here are the versions of some of the packages I'm using:

horde-2.2.1
imp-3.2.1
apache-1.3.27nb4
php-4.2.3nb2