Subject: Re: how to i enable quotas ?
To: Felix Zaslavskiy <>
From: Emre Yildirim <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/02/2003 18:05:26
Once upon a time Felix Zaslavskiy said:
> Also the man pages realy need to explain the process of how to turn
> quotas on and that quota.user files need to be created and all that.
> Also in edquota man page there should be a display of what normal
> operation contents would look like.

I think it should be in the FAQ.  I hate to mention it, but OpenBSD's FAQ is really
helpful concerning stuff like this (
Allthough I think the NetBSD documentation is sufficient, it still isn't good enough
for new users.  The man pages are allright, but the documentation on the web
( is a bit hard to navigate through and
somewhat incomplete.  Some parts also seem to be a little outdated, but that's
probably because NetBSD changes all the time.

Just my $0.02