Subject: Re: IP on bridge interface?
To: Juha K Kallio <bunnyh@psychedelic.baana.suomi.net>
From: Stefan Sonnenberg-Carstens <s.sonnenberg@coolspot.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/17/2003 12:42:13
And if you assign that IP to rtk1 you should be able to ping 192.168.0.3 ...
Routing could help, but, the kernel must be able to determine the right
interface to get to a special computer.
A bridge normally is passive in the meaning of only repeating ethernet
frames from on interface to the other.
I think there is no easy solution to this point as what you like to do is
not intended to be done by a bridge (
which should normally be unvisible)
.
Sorry, can't help you.