Subject: rlim_t and rlim_cur, again
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: leam <leam@reuel.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/16/2003 17:50:13
leam wrote:
> Trying to build Bind 9.2.2 on sparc64/NetBSD 1.6. The configure script
> mentions that some OS's don't define rlimt_cur, and my configure dies
> complaining about "unable to determine sizeof rlim_cur".
>
> Is this a showstopper or can it be worked around? Pointers are helpful;
> half the reason I'm fiddling with this is to learn. How do I figure out
> if the OS defines things like rlim_cur and rlim_t?

Having no life, I respond to myself. Further reseach (flipping through
the books on the shelf) shows rlim_t and rlim_cur to be resource limits.
These are defined in some of the header files in /usr/include and
/usr/include/sys. Sadly, even giving the bind configure command the
flags to find the files, it does not yet work.

"The hunt is on, Watson!"

leam