Subject: Re: Some newbie questions and swearing
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jani Alanko <jpalan@utu.fi>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/12/2003 20:56:14

>Blackbox has no support for this. I guess you've installed a
>complementary tool for this. Maybe you have to correct the
>modifier key. Try xmodmap.
>

>You might have to adjust your ~/.inputrc. Mine looks like this:

Well, that helped partially. Arrow and backspace still don't work ok and
delete at first press capitalizes the character on the left and only
after that starts to delete characters on the right. :-)
But thanks anyway, I guess I eventually figure out how to make things
work, one way or the other.

>Very sure, but you certainly don't know what bastard means at all.

I guess I should have use a smiley to avoid this.

>>Oh, and one more thing: when I scroll to the bottom of a man page it
>>just exits. Any idea why?
>>

>$ env|grep PAGER
>PAGER=less
>
>Yes.

Thank you, one less problem for me now.
Bit hard to get to used to the new enviroment even though it's not that
different from the old one.