Subject: softdeps and 1.6 (was Re: xfs support)
To: None <Netbsd-Users@netbsd.org>
From: None <emre@asper.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/31/2003 16:15:32
I'm wondering if anyone is using softdeps in a production environment.
I'm thinking of using 1.6 for a busy mail server and I'm not sure if I
should use softdeps.  The machine will have lots of ram and a fast
processor (probably 3Ghz) along with a 80GB disk.  So, does anyone on this
list use 1.6+softdeps on busy servers?  Any input is much appreciated.

thanks