Subject: Re: USB -> RS-232
To: netbsd-users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+nbsd@2003.snew.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/31/2003 13:44:28
I picked up a few BAFO's because they were tiny (about the
size of a DB9 on the end of a cable) and really cheap ($12,
or $2-3 in Hong Kong a friend tells me).  Used them with a Mac
(os 9) when I was on the road.  Love it.  Find no support for it
for any Unix.  :(

Anyone wants info or if perry is bored, I can tell you where
in NYC to get one :)

Quoting Andy Ball (andy.ball@earthlink.net):