Subject: Re: Installing Apache-PHP-Mysql & other related apache modules
To: dkwok <dkwok@iware.com.au>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/20/2003 23:40:37
--Qbvjkv9qwOGw/5Fx

hi,

On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 09:28:57AM +1100, dkwok wrote:
>=20
> Is there any sequence (dependence) to follow in installing these web
> services? Has anyone done a how to for this? I have check out
> phpinfo() and found that --without-mysql has been used for
> compilation. Howeve I have repeatedly install php-mysql-4.2.3 with no
> avail.

did you follow the instruction in the MESSAGE file and added
"extension=3Dmysql.o" to your php.ini?

regards,

ps. netbsd-ports is for duscussion about NetBSD _platforms_, not
packages.  tech-pkg is the right forum for such issues.

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>                   --
--                  <salo@silcnet.org>                   --

--Qbvjkv9qwOGw/5Fx