Subject: 10th anniversary.
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org, netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/18/2003 13:34:25
I normally don't cross-post, though since "everyone" else is, I thought
that I'd make a special exception.  (^&

I was going to be at the Black Labrador on the 21st, here in Houston.
I was thinking around 20:00 (8pm), localtime.  I've mentioned this
before when Hubert first pointed out the anniversary.  Drop me a line
if you'll be in the area.  (Presently, it's just me and a guest,
so I was looking at drinking a quiet toast to NetBSD and having
a nice, English-pub style dinner.)

If there are any other NetBSD users in Houston who want to suggest
an alternate location or time, let me know.

--
  "I probably don't know what I'm talking about."  --rkr@olib.org