Subject: NetBSD's 10th aniversary party in Toronto, Canada
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org, netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/18/2003 11:12:50
Anyone in Toronto want to get together?  I am thinking the Charlotte Room on
Charlotte Street just east of Spadina between King and Adelaide.  If you
haven't been there it's a sort of upscale pool hall and bar.  If we have
enough we can surely get a section to ourselves.  Please RSVP so that I can
set something up in advance.  I'm thinking 7:00 PM or so since they don't
actually do meals although they have some nice appetizers.  There's tons of
restaurants on King street of course since it is near the theatre district.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@netbsd.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/