Subject: lfs and Browine AD-600EX
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/04/2003 16:55:29
--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs

Firstly, I was wanting to get a feel for how stable lfs was within 1.6
Last time I used it was with 1.5.1 and it had a large number of problems
for me with kernel panics and so on, so I haven't used it in production
yet.

Unfortunately I think I may need to start using it (or something like
it) very soon, as the current server we have is failing (it's running an
older Mandrake Linux with reiserfs and I'm not happy with that either)

Apart from lfs, what support is there for the Browine AD-600EX (which is
the RAID array we have at the moment)?  I didn't see it listed in the
driver list, but it may be under a different name ...=20

--=20
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch@mjch.net                                                left blank

--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs

--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs--