Subject: Re: FTPD: disallowing concurrent connections from same IP
To: None <Netbsd-Users@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/19/2003 16:53:10
On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 02:33:51PM -0800, Chuck Yerkes wrote:
> I can require logins (over SSL with clear passwords) and offer
> downloads.  modbandwidth or altq  handle usage limits  (someone
> connects 11 times, it's just as fast as 1 time).

Is there some guide out there on setting up altq? I'm interested in
trying it out (for reasons unrelated to this whole ftp business),
but the altq manpages assume you know what everything is and just
need to know the syntax for how to do it.
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 27 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++