Subject: 10th anniversary celebration: Nuernberg/Germany
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubertf@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/09/2003 06:38:45
As you probalby know, the 10th anniversary of the NetBSD CVS import (and
as such probably the start of the project ;) will happen in march 2003:

	miyu% cd /usr/src/
	miyu% cvs log -N -r1.1 Makefile | tail -5
	revision 1.1
===>	date: 1993/03/21 09:45:37;  author: cgd;  state: Exp;
	branches:  1.1.1;
	Initial revision

For me, I'll be celebrating the event at a party I frequently visit, which
features lots of nice electronc sounds from the IDM/Industrial corner, and
there will also be two live acts, 5F_55 and Needle Sharing. The party
starts about 22h on March 22nd 2003 at:

	Operation Mindfuck
	Z-Bau
	Frankenstr. 200
	Nuernberg
	Germany

If anyone wants to join in, maybe drop me a line so we could arrange some
dinner or so before.

 - Hubert