Subject: Re: Ameritrade v NetBSD1.6.0
To: Todd Gruhn <tgruhn2@mail.com>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/06/2003 10:15:19
On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 09:47:36AM +0800, Todd Gruhn wrote:
> Since I upgraded to NetBSD-1.6.0 I have been unable to access
> my Ameritrade account and I have been unable to download
> the pkgtree using CVS_RSH. I have also noticed that the
> ssh config files have moved to /etc/ssh and that it has been
> changed to openssh. Are all these related somehow?

If I had to guess, which I do since you didn't tell us anything about your
setup, I would say you're probably having MTU issues because of PPPoE.
You probably upgraded to NetBSD 1.6 and are using the in kernel version
instead of the rp-pppoe package.
But I'm a bad guesser, so this is probably 99.999% wrong. :-)

-Andrew