Subject: Bay routers
To: None <netbsd-ports@netbsd.org, netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Iggy Drougge <optimus@canit.se>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/04/2003 19:24:02
Some years ago, a bigish box from the late eighties or early eighties
fell into my hands. It's since left me, but this is what I recall:
It had two 68020 CPUs, one at 20 and one at 16 MHz. I'm not certain
whether it had an MMU as well.
It also had several serial ports, some plain odd ports, a floppy drive
and an ethernet interface. ISTR it being VME based.
Give my shady collections, I don't know whether it could be port
material or not, but perhaps someone else knows?
The make was Wellfleet, later on known as Bay networks.

--
En ligne avec IMHO webmail v0.98.2

Amiga 4000 25MHz/64MO/20GO/FastlaneZ3/RetinaBLTZ3/Ariadne
HP Visualize C180
Tatung SuperCOMPstation 20S
SUN Sparcstation 10
DECstation 5000/200