Subject: Re: window(1)
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/29/2003 12:30:01
On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 08:02:21AM -0800, Jason R Thorpe wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 09:28:20AM -0600, Richard Rauch wrote:
>
>  > And, then perhaps the most important: If some or all of the above
>  > were to be done, would it be likely to be accepted into the NetBSD
>  > sources?  (^&
>
> Personally, I think it would be terrific if window(1) were to be
> improved in the ways you suggest; I've always liked window(1) more
> than GNU screen.

Well, no one has shouted, "It ain't broke, so don't fix it!" so I
guess I'll start on it.

As I read cvsweb.netbsd.org, the WWW_TERMCAP definition has not changed
since cgd committed version 1.1, way back, 9 years and 9 months ago.
Is that correct?  If so, I will, with some confidence, do the obvious
thing to /usr/src/share/termcap/termcap.src and send-pr a change.

--
  "I probably don't know what I'm talking about."  --rkr@olib.org