Subject: Re: source for netbsd foil stickers
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon@widomaker.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/25/2003 01:42:16
On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 09:55:54PM +0700, Robert Elz wrote:

> If you see a sticker there saying "disgusting processor inside"
> or "designed for an even worse operating system", then that's what
> Marshall is looking to replace.   A bubble domed cpu case badge
> just won't work there.

These are also on a lot of desktop systems now, and also things like
printers and monitors.

For example, all the Dell systems I've seen recently had Intel
and Microsoft stickers.

I'd also like to get some of the thick foil stickers for NetBSD, FreeBSD,
Linux, etc but have not seen any.

Of course, if you don't mind the size, the NetBSD stickers from Wasabi
are excellent, and look great on my Sun stack.

--
UNIX/Perl/C/Pizza__________________________________shannon@widomaker.com