Subject: Re: compiler error building OpenOffice
To: Steve Bellovin <smb@research.att.com>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@wasabisystems.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/23/2003 18:02:13
On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 11:11:18AM -0500, Steve Bellovin wrote:
> (Aside:  I was trying to build it from source because when I use it
> on 1.6, it chews up 100% of the CPU time when it's idle.  I was hoping
> that it was a busy wait on some thread-related issue that might be
> better if compiled for the new -current stuff....)

I took mozilla aside, and we had a chat. I agreed to copy a file to the
newfile that I wanted to use in open office, rather than creating it
within open office, and not to move to a different virtual screen in
my window manager, and mozilla agreed not to use up all of my CPU time.

Up until now, it's worked for both of us.

Regards,
Alistair