Subject: web site mapping tool?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jim Breton <jamesb-netbsd@alongtheway.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/22/2003 19:50:27
Can anyone suggest some free tool (written in perl or C preferably, but
not required) that will generate a map of a given web site?  By "map" I
mean some sort of organized text output (with or without graphics, either
way).  Just something that shows all the links from each page as well as
their relationships.  And of course it should run on *nix. ;) (Although I
suppose I could tolerate a Windows app as an absolute last resort, if
there are no acceptable alternatives.)

I did a few searches for something like this but practically every link I
find for such a beast is broken.

Thanks.