Subject: Re: BusyBox - something comparable under NetBSD?
To: David Brownlee <>
From: Michael Kukat <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/22/2003 12:59:24

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, David Brownlee wrote:
> > Is there something comparable in OpenSource, which compiles under NetBSD?
> 	The closest thing that springs to mind would be the 'distrib'
> 	images used for installation. They use crunchgen to produce the
> 	same multi-call binary approach as busybox, and in many cases
> 	have conditional compilation options to reduce space.

Okay, second hint for crunchgen(8) :) I just looked into it, and i will try my
luck. Looks quite fine, and it is definitely less work to get this running then
fixing this GNU/Liunuxified BusyBox stuff.

Thanx for hints...

--    Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX