Subject: Re: 'gnome2-session' problem
To: Julio Merino <jmmv@menta.net>
From: Matthias Redlich <m-redlich@t-online.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/20/2003 20:40:38
> I'm not sure, but it may be a threading issue. Now that native threads
> are ready, I'll try again all this stuff (but as somebody pointed out,
> it will not work). My guess is that most of the problems are in
> fam/gnome-vfs2 but, as said, I'm not sure.

Due to the fact that I am not very familiar with Gnome2 on NetBSD, I do
not know when it worked and since which version these conflicts exist.

If you know which version worked you could compare it to the new one and
maybe figure out the problem (check changes).

But I think some gnome-experts from the NetBSD project are already
working on this. If not, we could mail some gnome-mailinglists and ask
the real gnome-hackers ;)

Does Gnome2 work on NetBSD with packages which are not installed with
the ports-collection (installed with garnome, for instance) ?

Cheers,
Matthias