Subject: Re: source for netbsd foil stickers
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Bex <Peter.Bex@student.kun.nl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/16/2003 23:59:03
--9Ek0hoCL9XbhcSqy

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 02:38:01PM -0800, Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:
>	http://www.securisysagency.com/free_bsd_daemon_badges.html
>=20
> They are pretty outrageously priced, but I haven't been able to find
> any cheaper sources.

When I ordered my very first NetBSD package -- oh joy the memories... When I
didn't have permanent Inet access and had to actually mail order stuff ;) --
I got a real NetBSD 'CPU badge'(the daemon with the text powered by NetBSD
surrounding it) for free with it.
This was at Kordula's webshop,  www.kordula.de
Don't know if they still do it, though. (I believe it was only when you paid
in time or something?)

Greetz,
Peter
--=20