Subject: Can't get Mesa to work
To: NetBSD-Users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Bex <Peter.Bex@student.kun.nl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/14/2003 14:36:11
--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE

Hello all,

I am trying to get GLchess to work, but somehow it keeps telling me OpenGL =
is
not supported.
I installed Mesa and glut, but it simply doesn't work. I have an NVidia
GeForce 2 which is supported by X, and I'm using NetBSD-current.

Does anyone know what could be causing the problems?

Regards,
Peter
--=20
							-- Donald Knuth