Subject: NetBSD-based DNS registrar (and shopping from NetBSD supporters)
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/04/2002 07:45:23
I am looking for a DNS registrar. I already have a list that many users
have suggested/promoted. But some say over 1,000,000 domains ordered and
the number one registrar of 2002. I am hoping my few dollars will go to
someone who could use it.

But I'd like to find a registrar that uses NetBSD (or is local to Seattle
area). Does anyone know of one?

I found a FreeBSD-supporting registrar, but didn't see any interface for
managing the domains.

Also, it would be nice to have a webpage listing miscellaneous websites
that use or support NetBSD. This (hopefully) could be used for advocacy.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/