Subject: Re: I DON'T like the new XPDF install proc
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Gruhn <tgruhn2@mail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/14/2002 02:54:17
----- Original Message -----
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:18:38 -0600 (CST)
To: Todd Gruhn <tgruhn2@mail.com>

> On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Todd Gruhn wrote:
>
> > I hope I did not mislead anyone here -- that was supposed
> > to be spelled "LessTif"

> Try setting MOTIF_TYPE=lesstif in "/etc/mk.conf".
>
> Note that the version of lesstif in pkgsrc is old and buggy, and
> there's not much reason to maintain it now that we have "the real
> thing", openmotif, which has proven to work very well.
>
> Frederick

Thanks Frederick:
That "MOTIF_TYPE=lestif" line  got the gears in my head
spinning... I apparrently did this with Amaya and LessTif
2yrs back. I found those notes and used them to get
XPDF/LessTif compiled and running. :-)
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Single & ready to mingle? lavalife.com:  Where singles click. Free to Search!
http://www.lavalife.com/wp.epl?a=2716