Subject: Re: Info Regarding NetBSD Internals
To: None <,>
From: Bruno Saverio Delbono <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/08/2002 11:44:46
At 02:42 PM 11/8/2002 +0530, wrote:

>I am new to the Net BSD. I would like to read some material
>on the internals of the NetBSD. I intend to read on the following
>- process management
>- memory management
>- file system.
>- IPC
>Please guide me where I can get the above mentioned topics.

Actually another great reference would be "The Design and Implementation of
the 4.4BSD Operating System (Unix and Open Systems Series.)"

Gets a bit bore-ish after a while if you read in a train sitting in front
of cute girl though :-)

>DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems

These disclaimers are usually not enforceable and can cause a lot of grief.