Subject: Re: Audio (Intel ICH integrated AC'97) in NetBSD
To: Daniel Bolgheroni <dab__@uol.com.br>
From: TAMURA Kent <kent@hauN.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/28/2002 17:04:53
In message "Audio (Intel ICH integrated AC'97) in NetBSD"
    on 02/10/29, Daniel Bolgheroni <dab__@uol.com.br> writes:
> --
> Silicon Integrated System product 0x7012 (audio multimedia, revision 0xa0)
> at pci0 dev 2 function 7 not configured
> audio0 at aria0: full duplex
> --

I don't know why aria recognized...

> After enable all sound cards support in kernel, I've got this audio0, at
> aria0. If I just enable the "Intel ICH integrated AC'97", I've got this:

It seems your audio module is SiS 7012, and SiS 7012 support was
added to the auich driver recently.  The auich driver in NetBSD
1.6 Release doesn't support it.  You need to use NetBSD-current.

--
TAMURA Kent <kent2002@hauN.org> <kent@netbsd.org>