Subject: Re: Sendmail Problem
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Bolgheroni <dab__@uol.com.br>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/25/2002 17:18:51
The file used in configuration is the same as found in The NetBSD Guide.
(configuration file above are without comments)

I was using the same file (copied from The NetBSD Guide) on a Linux
distribution succesfully. Because that, I think the configuration file
has no error.

Thank for helping...

------- sendmail configuration file -------

divert(-1)dnl
include(`../m4/cf.m4')dnl
VERSIONID(`mycf.mc from NetBSD Guide')dnl
OSTYPE(bsd4.4)dnl

GENERICS_DOMAIN(uol.com.br uol)
FEATURE(genericstable)dnl
FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl

define(`SMART_HOST',`smtp.uol.com.br')dnl

FEATURE(redirect)dnl
FEATURE(nocanonify)dnl

FEATURE(`accept_unresolvable_domains')dnl

FEATURE(`accept_unqualified_senders')dnl

define(`SMTP_MAILER_FLAGS',`e')dnl
define(`confCON_EXPENSIVE',`True')dnl
define(`confTO_QUEUEWARN',`16h')dnl

define(`confDEF_CHAR_SET',`ISO-8859-1')dnl

MAILER(local)dnl
MAILER(smtp)