Subject: Re: Apache no run my PHP scripts
To: beto <beto@bonbon.net>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@bsdfans.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/24/2002 23:15:24
Hi !

On 24 Oct 2002, beto wrote:
> no longer that to change, but I cannot execute my php, them load and
> interprets them well, but you do not execute POST. I already have
> ExecCGI in the Options of my public, is somebody has it running and I
> could be passed httpd.conf I am thankful to him.
>
> NetBSD 1.5.2
> Apache/1.3.19

I have the following running here:

LoadModule      php4_module             lib/httpd/mod_php4.so
AddModule       mod_php4.c
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

This is in my own configuration extensions, in a file included by the master
httpd.conf (easier updating this way).

[michael@calchas michael]$ /usr/sbin/pkg_info|grep apache&&uname -a
apache-1.3.19nb1    HTTP (Web) server
NetBSD calchas.unixiron.org 1.5.2 NetBSD 1.5.2 (calchas) #2: Wed Jan 16 19:38:29 CET 2002     root@:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/calchas i386

As you see, on my old internal webserver, i use exactly the same setup. Never
had any problems with this, POST also works fine as i have several scripts to
manage my LDAP server and stuff.

...Michael

--
http://www.bsdfans.org/     Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX