Subject: Re: MS mouse problem
To: None <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Brad Spencer <brad@anduin.eldar.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/19/2002 14:30:38
   On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 01:21:13PM +0200, Pavel Trubl wrote:
   > {sorry about my English}
   >
   > Hello,
   > I have got problem with mouse on serial port still [mouse type
   > Microsoft, serial, 2 buttons]. NetBSD 1.6, generic kernel.
   >
   > I try this:
   >
   > # moused -p /dev/tty00
   > moused: cannot determine mouse type on /dev/tty00

   Are you sure it's connected to com0 ?
   Maybe try:
   moused -p /dev/tty00 -t microsoft

   > File /dev/mouse isn't present, it's bad?

   No

   --
   Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
   --

I ment to file a PR on this, but you also have to take care of the
plateform you are on with moused.  On my hpcarm Jornada, moused would not

--
Brad Spencer - brad@anduin.eldar.org
http://anduin.eldar.org  - & -  http://anduin.ipv6.eldar.org [IPv6 only]