Subject: Strange problem updating 1.6 sources
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@menta.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/17/2002 10:13:15
Hello

Yesterday, I checked out a copy of NetBSD 1.6's sources through CVS, like
    cvs -d anoncvs@anoncvs.no.netbsd.org:/cvsroot co -rnetbsd-1-6 src

And today I've tried to update it. My surprise has been to see three new
directories inside usr.sbin: mscdlabel, tpctl and wsmoused... but as I see
these do not have any tag nor branch (so they belong to current). So I've
gone into usr.sbin and did: cvs update. Same results, the directories are
there. (Note that all CVS control directories contain a Tag file saying
it's netbsd-1-6. But well, I tried another thing: went into the usr.sbin
directory and issued: cvs update -rnetbsd-1-6. Now, those directories
disappeared.

Everything else went fine... What has happened?

Thanks!

--
Julio Merino (http://jmmv.dyndns.org/) <jmmv@menta.net>