Subject: Re: NetBSD CVS mirror
To: Ron Roskens <roskens@colltech.com>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@bsdfans.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/12/2002 18:30:54
Hi !

On Sat, 12 Oct 2002, Ron Roskens wrote:
> > Okay... but what I want is the supfile (or cvsup configuration file) that does the
> > mirror... This is what I do not know :(
>
> in your supfile:
>
> anoncvs release=all \
>         host=sup.NetBSD.org \
>         hostbase=/ftp/pub \
>         base=/cvs prefix=/cvs/NetBSD delete use-rel-suffix compress
>
> adjust host, base and prefix to closer mirrors, and local directories.

This looks like sup. This is the official way. Don't confuse this with cvsup,
which is quite different (was my first mistake when i got the initial
repository from a friend :) I like cvsup (except it is programmed in modula3),
but never had a look on sup. cvsup is extremely fast, this is what i like.

...Michael

--
http://www.bsdfans.org/     Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX