Subject: Re: NetBSD CVS mirror
To: Julio Merino <jmmv@menta.net>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@bsdfans.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/12/2002 18:24:45
Hi !

On Sat, 12 Oct 2002, Julio Merino wrote:
> Okay... but what I want is the supfile (or cvsup configuration file) that does the
> mirror... This is what I do not know :(

Okay, my one looks like this (comments stripped out where not too useful):

-----SNIP-----
# Defaults that apply to all the collections
*default host=cvsup.pasta.cs.uit.no
# admin file placement for normal users
*default base=/export/home/misc/NetBSD-cvs/.cvsup
# admin file placement for privileged user
###*default base=/usr/local/etc/cvsup
# where to put the distribution? (your working directory)
*default prefix=/export/home/misc/NetBSD-cvs
*default release=cvs
*default delete use-rel-suffix

# If your network link is a T1 or faster, comment out the following line.
*default compress

# If you want all tree we have, use this line.
netbsd

# smaller collections
#netbsd-basesrc
#netbsd-cryptosrc-intl
#netbsd-doc
#netbsd-gnusrc
#netbsd-pkgsrc
#netbsd-sharesrc
#netbsd-syssrc
#netbsd-xsrc

The crontab entry looks this way:

0 1 * * * /usr/local/cvsup/cvsup /export/home/misc/NetBSD-cvs/supfile >/export/home/misc/NetBSD-cvs/suplog

...Michael

--
http://www.bsdfans.org/     Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX