Subject: Re: NetBSD CVS mirror
To: Julio Merino <>
From: Michael Kukat <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/12/2002 16:29:39
Hi !

On Sat, 12 Oct 2002, Julio Merino wrote:
> I guess I need to use sup to fetch&sync the cvsroot tree with the
> official one, but I have no idea how.
> Can anybody give me any pointers on how to do this?

Besides several little problems with cvsup, i have a very fine working setup
here. A nightly cronjob syncs the mirror via cvsup. But i don't use the cvsup
package, i found this real working binary somewhere different.

--     Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX