Subject: RE: Problems tracking -current
To: 'Manuel Bouyer' <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Rose, Brian <Brian.Rose@icn.siemens.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/25/2002 10:36:11
I tried the other USA mirror to no avail. Same problem.

I also tried this from multiple locations (work and home) and at various
times during the day. All with the same problem.

I'd really like to avoid setting up a local CVS archive and I don't think
that FTP'ing the sources is the most elegant solution.

Any ideas why I would get connection timeouts? Perhaps my company and ISP
firewalls are blocking a port? Is there any way for me to diagnose a
connection to the anoncvs servers?