Subject: Problems tracking -current
To: Netbsd-Users \(E-mail\) <>
From: Rose, Brian <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/24/2002 12:52:05
I have a notebook on which I had installed 1.5.3 and then updated to track
-current according to the document "Tracking NetBSD-current". I successfully
updated (via cvs) and built a -current kernel last month and I thought I had
everything working.

When I went to update this month, I got errors indicating that either the
connection timed out or the connection was refused.

My settings are as follows...

And here is my command history....

  # cd /usr/src/sys
  # cvs update -d -P Connection timed out
  cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if

I can browse the web and use FTP with no problems.

What are some other problem areas that I should look at?
Brian Rose
brian dot rose at icn dot siemens dot com