Subject: Re: 1.6 ISO images?
To: Carlos A. Carnero Delgado <>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/16/2002 15:16:50
On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 @ 2:20pm (-0400), Carlos A. Carnero Delgado wrote:

CACD> *This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
CACD> now that 1.6 is officially out, what's the time frame when we can expect
CACD> the ISO images hitting the servers? I'm *not* trying to push things

...making an ISO is really really really really easy, if you have an existing
working install (although i've yet to get a working version for sparc).

check out the cd-rom iso faq on the website.

CACD> around, this is solely for informational purposes (I have to return a
CACD> burner next week and I was wondering if I still had time.)
CACD> FWIW, 1.5.2 kicked some serious *ss when it was released; I hope that
CACD> 1.6 does it as well. Thank to all developers and contributors for a top
CACD> of the line operating system!
CACD> Best regards,
CACD> --
CACD> carlos carnero | | sysadmin/BOFH
CACD> <django23> I have a stupid question: what does "sendmail" do?
CACD> <Epesh> django: you're right, that is pretty stupid

later -           | _BonaFide[] = { coder, author, | /~\ The ASCII Ribbon
Brian A. Seklecki | problem solver, scholar, BOFH, | \ / Campaign Against
                  | vegetarian, runner, NetBSD     |  X  Exchange, Outlook
                  | advocate, spiritual machine }; | / \ & HTML Email

PGP: 0111 4618 0111 4618 4AB2 24EB C853 6611 75C4 A91E A7A7 4973