Subject: Re: Not able to reach from behind a firewall
To: None <>
From: Ian P. Thomas <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/14/2002 22:19:56
On Friday, September 13, 2002, at 06:24  PM, Ian P. Thomas wrote:

> 	I am not able to reach from behind my firewall.  I'm
> running OpenBSD w/ pf for the firewall.  I get the following when I
> attempt to connect,
> 07:31:13.026642 >
> . [bad hdr length]
> (frag 9087:24@0+)
> 07:32:17.040600 >
> . [bad hdr length]
> (frag 10265:24@0+)
> 	I can get to all other sites on the web except for
> Any suggestions on what's happening?  I have a DSL connection.  I'm
> not sure if that information helps.
> Ian P. Thomas

	Apologies for the mental lapse.  Why I sent an OpenBSD firewall
question to a NetBSD list is beyond me.  I thing maybe lack of sleep.
At any rate, I'm about to put NetBSD back in the position of firewall.
ipf worked fine before for all sites.  I'll keep OpenBSD for my DNS
	Thanks for not pulling out the flame throwers on this one.  1.6 looks
great.  I just installed it.

Ian P. Thomas