Subject: Re: FreeS/WAN <-> KAME
To: None <>
From: Noah L. Meyerhans <>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/10/2002 14:14:06

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 06:13:10PM -0400, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> I've been trying to follow these examples, but when I start ipsec on the
> Linux-site, it seems to try to use IPsec for all communication (I only
> want it to talk to the NetBSD machine at a certain port using IPsec).
> At the same time, on the NetBSD side, connections to the specified port
> on the Linux machine time out; racoon complains:

I don't think FreeS/WAN allows port-specific security assiciations.

I documented the process of getting FreeS/WAN and KAME to interoperate
at  Most
of the documentation focuses on X.509 authentication between the two
IKE daemons, but you may still find it useful.

| Web:
| PGP Public Key:

Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see