Subject: cvs conflicts
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <bob@lostgeneration.freeserve.co.uk>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/28/2002 20:24:46
--=.8QG_:3VKCQr3fh

Hi
  I'm having an issue with cvs - checking out the src directory of the
netbsd-1-5 branch from anoncvs.netbsd.org it is grabbing the gnu
sub-directory twice, causing lots of conflicts on the second run. Does
anybody know why it may be doing this? I am using a sparcstation 2 with
a 56K dialup link so it is really, really, really slow anyway which
limits my capability to experiment and means I have to check out in 2
hour installments. I have used different mirrors for parts of the tree,
could this be causing the problem? I am using netbsd 1.5.2 with cvs from
pkgsrc.

Any insight gladly appreciated

--Andrew

--